The Production Engineer will have good knowledge of the design, operation and maintenance of process equipment and associated systems - including a good understanding of fluid flow, heat transfer, thermodynamics, hydrocarbon process chemistry and be familiar with the hazards of hydrocarbon processes and the methods/systems and tools used to keep process facilities operating in safe manner.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, P.E. License is a plus
- Experience: 1-5 years of experience in a relevant setting. Experience with LNG liquefaction, petrochemical, NGL, cryogenic natural gas processing, or other hydrocarbon processing is required.
- Frequently required to travel, as business conditions dictate to plant locations. (25%-50%)
- Job is performed in an industrial plant setting.
- Occasionally, work may be performed from home, after normal work hours or on weekends.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office