Production Manager-Dixon, CA
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108755
Location: USA, California, Dixon
Sector: Technical Superintendents, Marine
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 19/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Production Manager - Dixon, CA
Come manage concrete production of floats for the most experienced marina builder in the world. Enjoy a career with a company whose reputation in the industry is unrivaled. While you lend your expertise to the team, you will be in an environment that embraces ethical operations and recognizes employees for their achievements. Compensation range $85,000 - $100,000
* Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of the plant employees and/or first line supervisors for production, inventory, maintenance, shipping and receiving. Coordinates planning with and reports to the Plant Manager to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Based upon input from the Plant Manager, assists in the creation of schedules and planning documents relative to future and present projects. Reviews project documents, construction drawings, float calculations, and bills of material for types, quantities and specifications to ensure contract compliance and company objectives are achieved in the production, assembly and shipping processes. Compliance objectives shall include employee safety, quality, time commitments, budget commitments, and ISO compliance. Provides input to the Plant Manager relative to inventory and material planning. Coordinates information with the Purchasing Department to ensure timely delivery of supplies and to finalize production schedules.
* Interfaces with company personnel such as construction crews for scheduling, maintenance, and construction-related issues.
* Prepares and maintains reports relative to production, planning and personnel.
* Carries out the objectives of the plant maintenance program for safe and efficient operations by directing the activities of the Maintenance Manager. Responsible for immediately removing any unsafe equipment and coordinating repair or replacement equipment. Recommends adjustments to plant facilities and equipment as appropriate. Regularly inspects the plant and equipment and
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office