Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121553
Sector: Plant Project Development/Management, Power
Salary: US$50000 - US$100000 per annum
Date posted: 26/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
A Paper manufacturer is looking for an extensively experienced Production Manager to oversee the overall operation of the Paper manufacturing line.
The successful applicant should be confident in fulfilling the following responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations.
- Manage production output to meet operational standards and customer requirements
- To lead, coach and mentor others in the department and ensuring the area has sufficiently trained and competent staff to operate the plant
- Promote operations excellence, focusing on innovative process improvement to meet market needs by providing strong leadership and facilitating solutions to process problems.
- Ensuring all equipment in the area is appropriately inspected, tested, maintained and repaired to ensure performance targets are met
- Provides direction and leadership to ensure a safe, environmentally responsible, quality controlled, efficient and reliable operation is maintained.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the operation in terms of safety, environmental, quality, costs, production, and staffing.
- Develops clear and achievable safety, environmental, cost and productivity improvements and objectives within the Production Department.
- Monitor schedule, ensure paper mill scopes are consistent and controlled throughout.
- Identify potential risk, provide technical expertise and contributes ideas to improve efficiency with regards to cost and work processes.
- Ensure environmental compliance and application of sustainable forest practices
- Develop yearly business, capital and operating plans for operations
- Deliver best practice methods, procedures and testing to ensure the area meets operational targets
- Extensive 15 years' experience in the pulp & paper industry.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years' experience at a production managerial level or possess equivalent knowledge and experience in production supervision or process engineering.
- Solid background in Chemical engineering or pulp & paper technology is a strong asset
- Project management experience involving pulp & paper process equipment engineering and production improvements.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present data/results, and develop/present business solutions.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal), organizational, team development, and time management skills are required with a strong commitment to safety and environmental protection.
Interested Applicants are welcome to send your most updated CV to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321