Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: JHDXB_PRODMAN
Location: United Arab Emirates, Sharjah
Sector: Chemical, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date Posted: 23/10/2016
- The production manager is responsible for design of equipment; the plant layout; materials handling; and production planning (including demand forecasting, production scheduling and ordering of material) and meeting production targets
- Process monitoring, quality control, deployment of manpower in shift and achieve the target production.
- Responsibilities encompass: production control (the sequencing of jobs, updating time schedules, etc.); stock control; quality control; health and safety issues; and the maintenance and replacement of production equipment.
- A large (and often understated) part of production management involves dealing with people, particularly those who work in the team
- Identifying their training needs and progressing their career development.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Implementing WCM (world class Manufacturing) index in day to day operations.
- Implement total quality management and ISO procedures in day to day operations.
For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office