Our client faces a challenge to integrate a number of legacy client information into one complete application to cover the EMEA region.
This opportunity will offer a number of technical and organisationally challenges during the project. The candidate will need to act as a catalyst to bring together multiple different teams within the IT team, priorities activities and ensure effective issue resolution. Our client is looking for someone who is hands-on, so will required an excellent technical understanding, have a good eye on ritual/routine, and possess leadership skills to drive the team to achieve more with less, so our client requires a leader who can help the team to achieve goals on express timings.
Some of the highlighted challenges -
- The project will involve a large volume of different applications involved in this process and some of the legacy information is lacking of quality master data/documentation.
- The project will require you to manage the change across the multi-country portfolio, which brings along a fragmented infrastructure.
- The success of the project will be evident by the cleaning up, solidifying and creating a master directory.
Education & Required skills
- University Degree (MBA or post graduate degree may be considered an advantage)
- Excellent written and oral English
- Proven work experience as a Project/Program Manager/Director or similar role
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong influencing, people and project skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience of a multicultural environment is an advantage
- Self-starter, positive attitude, and drive for results
- 10+ years relevant audit experience in IT preferably in a multinational, matrixed industry
- 5+ years in management role
- Experience in managing multi-country teams
- Experience of core infrastructure, active directory and systems integration/migration is a plus
- Second European language is a plus
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office