Program Manager R&D - Gas Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110445
Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: €90000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Date posted: 12/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Senior R&D Program Manager with a proven background in metering projects based near Stuttgart.
Our client are one of the global key players within smart energy and technologies. They specialise in the manufacturing and production of electrical, gas, water and heat meters used within commercial, industrial and residential settings. They are also heavily involved within smart cities and provide end to end software solutions within the energy sector.
Due to the increase of projects and company growth, they are currently seeking a Senior R&D Program Manager to join them on a permanent basis. As the Senior R&D Program Manager you manage the development and implementation of our clients' products and services. This position owns execution of the assigned product from concept to hand off to manufacturing. This includes driving departmental and cross-functional teams, focused on delivering to committed schedule, development cost, unit cost as well as the quality and project content from start to finish.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Hold a degree in either Engineering, Mechanical engineering or Information Technology
- Be an experienced project manager /program manager (8+ years) with a proven track record of leading, driving and successfully closing projects in a complex, global matrix organization, ideally you are qualified as PMP (PMI)
- Demonstrated experience as project lead
- Experience as a program manager
- Experience with data driven decision making
- Ability to guide complex programs to develop systems utilizing a repeatable approach
- Leadership experience delivering on time, on quality, on cost programs - able to clearly articulate the business case
- Proficient at presenting to executives and articulating clearly the plans and actions of the team
- Fluent in English is mandatory, German Language Skills are a plus
For more information about this role please contact our London office