Program Project Control Lead execution responsibilities include:
- Member of the program leadership team, accountable for overall program outcome in all key performance areas: safety, quality, cost and schedule.
- Develop, implement and monitor/audit Project Control systems, fully meeting company standards & requirements and leveraging recent mega project experiences
- Facilitate decision making regarding Program Level cost and schedule issues by:
- Raising critical program schedule/cost issues to PMT
- Tracking/communicating status of Project Interface Milestones
- Coordinate the development and communication of Master. Program Schedule, Program Cost Report and Program Cash Flow.
- As a member of the Finance Team represent the PMT and communicate to PMT relevant items
- Work with functional partners to obtain latest and most accurate information for inclusion in estimates, cost reports and schedules.
- Ensure PMT has access to latest cost and schedule information (consider web site)..
- Develop Program Level Project Control Execution Work Processes
- Program Level MOC
- Inter Project Schedule Interface procedures
For more information about this role please contact our London office