Programme Manager- Smart Energy Systems
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH117673
Location: England, London
Sector: SMART Grid, Utilities
Date posted: 04/12/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Programme/Project Manager in smart energy systems to be based in Central London on a permanent basis
Our client are a leader within Smart Technology. Their software solution helps their clients manage their electricity useage , but also more reliable and affordable. Due to winning several key contracts, and business growth, they are seeking a Programme/Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Programme/Project Manager you will be responsible for our clients project programme, and will be instrumental in creating a centre of excellence. In this position you will be responsible for:
* Create and operate an effective programme management office, including the development and implementation of; a robust methodology for governance, operational management, change management
* Develop, implement, and manage a programme overview of all customer and partner projects, including progress against key dependencies, interrelationships between projects, key milestones, critical path analysis, and a single technical development road-maps.
* Establish a company-wide process for SLA development, implementation, and monitoring.
* Manage expenditure against budget as programme and activities progress and report on changes in expected financial benefits of the delivered programme.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background:
* Proven Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to command respect and create a sense of community amongst the internal and external members of project teams
* Proven Project and Programme Management background
* Acute Commercial acumen
* Degree Educated with PMP or Prince2
* From the utilities or telecoms sector
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package
For more information about this role please contact our London office