Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Project Administrator for a Permanent opportunity at a leading OEM for their team in QLD.
You will be required to support the delivery of contract based projects by receiving, reviewing and administrating all project documentation.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Preparation of project manuals and reports
- Receiving and reviewing project drawings, data and documentation
- Participation in the development of new and exisiting methods, processes and procedures
- Participation in risk assesments, audits reviews and project meetings
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Previous experience with Lawson M3 or similar ERP system
- Microsoft Office Skills (including Excel, Word, Outlook, Project & Power Point)
- Excellent organisation, time management and work ethic
- Commitment to personal and professional career development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Please email your CV to email@example.com. Applicants must be in QLD or be willing to relocate to QLD and have full Australian working rights.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office