Project Analyst/Engineer - Smart Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH126198
Location: England, Hampshire, Basingstoke
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 18/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Project Analyst for a permanent position based near Basingstoke, Hampshire
Our client are leading smart metering manufacturing and solutions provider. They work with the Big 6 energy suppliers in the UK and have a global presence. Due to continued success and tenders being won, they are seeking a project Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The project analyst will work on several key projects with product managers/engineers/project managers in driving forward key projects with their new smart metering and com hub offerings. You will be responsible for driving the project throughout the whole life-cycle, as well as developing the documentation, management of the different work streams,. This will see being responsible for project control, product knowledge, technical support, risk management and stakeholder management. In the future this role can develop into a senior position either within the project team or the product team.
To be considered you will posses the following:
- Prior Project management expereince
- Prince 2, ISEB or APMP
- Degree Educated
- Experience within the utilities, energy, telecoms or IoT would be desirable
- Must be adaptable and have experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Willingness to travel within the UK
- Strong Technical background and understanding of technology; hardware, software, firmware
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office