Project Contracts Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH126022
Location: Austria, Vienna
Sector: Chemical, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 11/05/2018
* Prepare the contract for the Engineering Contractors scope as per the Project requirements.
* Have a full knowledge of the required Basic Engineering package the full knowledge of all interfaces to other disciplines and a knowledge of the rest of the BEP.
* Have a full understanding of the Engineering Contractors Schedule and the activities and deliverables.
* Ensure that all tasks assigned by the Project Manager are completed on time and within budget.
* Attend internal / external design reviews and other meetings, as necessary.
* Analysis of contractual terms and conditions, analysis of tender pricing, rates and productivity levels. Analysis of actual time spent, costs incurred and actual productivity achieved.
* Inspection and analysis of records and contractual notices to provide detailed presentation of cause and effect detail. Preparation of delay analysis using accepted industry techniques.
* Needs to offer strategic guidance that is focused on the provable issues and to prepare documentation that is technically, legally and commercially correct.
* Works closely with the Project Engineering manager, Central Development Team, Technology Engineers, Finance and Production units, Maintenance Managers and Safety Department.
* Motivates and develops people through continuous coaching and feedback.
For more information about this role please contact our London office