Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Project Controller for a Permanent opportunity at a leading OEM for their team in QLD.
Reporting to the Project Manager, this role requires you to facilitate Commercial and Financial Project Controls for the delivery of Contract based projects.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Administrate Financial and Commercial Project Controls
- Develop new and existing processes, procedures, standards and methods
- Participation in Risk Assessment, Review, Audits and Project meetings
To be successful in this position you must be able to demonstrate initiative, ownership of previous projects and;
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, Project & Power Point
- ERP System expereince (SAP, Oracle, Lawson, Syteline, Ironbark or similar)
- Work experience in an EPC Environment
- Experience in Project Controls, Planning, Contract Administration
- Experience with a variety of contract types
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High regard for Workplace Safety, Company Values and Employee Values
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be in QLD or be open to relocating to QLD and have full Australian working rights.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office