● Lead planning exercises, prepare and maintain EPC cost and schedule for capital projects.
● Coordinate with project teams to develop master project schedules for all phases of the project.
● Develop schedules with activities to the lowest levels with logic in MS Project and Primavera.
● Obtain data on project progress, logic and manpower from project managers, contractors or other project/plant personnel.
● Provide overall project cost, schedule, estimating, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise.
● Ensure schedules generated for a project are fully integrated and resource-loaded in order to ensure the accuracy of projected staffing requirements.
● Generate basis of cost and schedule, perform cost and schedule analysis and cost and schedule risk assessment (CSRA) for projects and provide cost and schedule confidence report.
● Analyze cost and schedule trends, develop and review cost and schedule forecasts.
● Provide project managers with corrective actions regarding cost and schedule variances and impacts on project delays and opportunities.
● Assist project teams in resolution of issues involving cost, schedule, & contract changes.
● Set up, implement, and maintain project cost and schedule related key performance indicators (KPIs).
● Conduct cost and schedule review meetings and assist in developing alternatives to accommodate changes to project plans and communicate any deviations of current plan to the project team.
● Review cost and schedules prepared by contractors to ensure appropriate level of details and structure are applied to ensure effective progress monitoring and project control.
● Review change requests and change assessments in accordance with management of change plan.
● Provide necessary coaching to contractor's planners to insure the development of job plans that can be transposed into a workable cost and schedule that accurately links required tasks and specific resources that are necessary to complete an identified work scope.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office