- Project tracking
- Invoice processing
- Site inspections
- Daily/weekly/monthly reports, project closeout etc.
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a Construction Field
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management desired, or related degree
- Maintain computation books; process contractor payments.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret construction design drawings and read and understand construction specifications.
- Maintain RFI, Submittal, and Change order logs.
- Maintain a conformed set of project plans.
- Process change orders and extra work payments.
- Strong office and organization skills.
- Attend meetings and draft minutes.
- Assists the PM and project team in the monitoring and execution of contract administrative and technical requirements.
- Work effectively with CTDOT staff in providing oversight and management of this project.
- Local candidates preferred
- Ability to immediately work in the United States required
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.