We are seeking an experienced Scheduler (Primavera P6) to assist a Senior Schedulers in the planning and scheduling of design & construction projects.
Key Duties / Project specifics if applicable:
- Creates and maintains design & construction planning schedules
- Performs contractor schedule reviews
- Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing project or planning schedules
- Analyzes, evaluates, and forecasts current status against an established baseline schedule
- Assesses the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages
- Develops and updates reports that relay schedule information.
- Reports schedule status to the project team, company management, and the client.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience required
- 4 year Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- No professional license is required, but a certification from PMI or AACEi is a plus
- Experience in Public sector infrastructure
- Technical experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in project controls with focus on Scheduling
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience in use Primavera P6 (knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus, but not required)
- Experience with preparing scheduling reports.
- Able to perform Time Impact Analysis.
- Previous CTDOT experience is a plus.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.