We are looking for an experienced Scheduler (Primavera P6) to assist in the planning and scheduling of design and construction projects, including Highway, Railroad, or Vertical projects.
Scheduler specialist will assist in the development and maintenance of specific project baselines and reporting; will be required to prepare, maintain, and review cost/resource loaded P6 schedules; should have knowledge of budget and schedule development, forecasting, earned value analyses, and change order analyses.
- Creates and maintains design and construction planning schedules
- Performs contractor schedule reviews
- Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing project or planning schedules
- Analyzes, evaluates, and forecasts current status against an established baseline schedule
- Assesses the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages
- Develops and updates reports that relay schedule information
- Reports schedule status to the project team, company management, and the client
- 5-7 years of experience
- 4 year Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Experience in Public sector infrastructure (roads, bridges, rail, airports, buildings) projects a plus
- Technical experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in project controls with focus on Scheduling
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience in use Primavera P6 (knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus, but not required)
- Experience in analyzing contractor schedule(s) during both the development phase (baselines) and during active construction to determine overall progress, including analyses of critical path(s), and review cost & resource loading
- Experience with preparing scheduling reports
- Able to perform Time Impact Analysis
- Previous CTDOT experience is a plus
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.