Spencer Ogden are looking to hire an Energy Manager for an Energy Management company in Dubai.Responsibilities:
- Support the DSM Manager team in:
- Work streams related to energy management
- Development and execution of the home counselling scheme.
- Implementation of Energy intensity mapping program and reporting on progress, performance, risks and mitigation measures.
- Implementation of the energy management directive (once issued)
- Engagement of a variety of stakeholders to execute energy management initiatives.
- Assessment and reporting on effectiveness of energy management programs and activities.
- Supporting program owners in improving their internal energy management practices.
- Support in Admin work were required.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, business, economics or related field.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) is highly desirable.
- 1+ years of work experience in analyst or coordinator role.
- Experience working for a utility or in the field of energy and water efficiency is a plus.
- Excellent skills in building power point presentations and Excel modelling
- Familiar with the business environment and communications practices in Dubai.
- Experience in energy and water efficiency and sustainability is highly preferred.
- Bilingual in Arabic and English is preferred.
For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office