- Project Coordinator / Building Engineer
- Main Contractor
- Residential & Mixed Use Development
Our client offer excellent packages with guarantee bonus every year. With a growing reputation in the delivery of projects in Hong Kong, they are looking to appoint Project Coordinator / Building Engineer to help further their growth.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for all on site delivery and team management to ensure works are completed safely, on time and to the highest of standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate: building construction, structural & foundation works
- Monitor material submissions and quantity confirmations
- Ensuring works executed by construction specialist are on schedule and mitigate extra cost delays on program
- Liaising with colleagues & sub contractors on major building construction related issues
- Degree holder, Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building Services or relevant discipline equivalent with professional qualification
- 3+ years of building construction and project coordination experience
- Strong leadership, negotiation and problem solving skills to compliment your technical knowledge
- Fluent Written and spoken English and Cantonese
Please contact Alan Ng 3726 8212 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office