- Develops an understanding of our clients' business and operational challenges, and uncovers the value that can be created through improvements.
- Designs custom solutions to eliminate inefficiencies in complex energy ecosystems and generate the greatest benefits for a client's particular situation.
- Challenges conventional approaches to design and engineering - seeing opportunities where others see obstacles.
- Collaborates with our account executives to effectively design, communicate and sell complicated technical solutions and position the firm as the 'go-to' partner for the project.
- Shares our drive for results with our clients, through impactful presentations and by developing close working relationships with technical staff.
- Investigates next generation technologies and engineering solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluent spoken and written English (French is an asset)
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Expertise in energy efficiency (knowledge of the energy market is an asset)
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving oriented
- Excellent communication skills: written, spoken, and active listening
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.