Our Client, a recognized developer and producer of electricity in France and Internationally, are looking to expand their development team with a Wind Development Manager. To be working nationally across France they are offering an exciting opportunity for an experience wind developer. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a developing professional to further build their skills in a fast growing company.
In close collaboration with the various internal resources of the company, the person will be in charge in particular of the development of wind projects in France. This development phase includes the following scope:
- Urban planning (obtaining permits, meeting phase with the administrative authorities, DREAL, DDT, etc.).
- Control and coordination of all service providers (architects, design offices, surveyors, soil surveys, etc.).
- Management and launch of studies (impact study, acoustics ...).
- Management of ERDF files: connection study, CODOA, etc.
- Securing property rights with the owners and operational monitoring of leases until their signatures.
- The management and management of bids for tender (AO) and dossiers in addition to remuneration.
- 3-5 years experience within wind development
- Project management skills, ability to manage a set of projects and coordinate different stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively and even to convince internal and external interlocutors.
- Knowledge of regulations related to area of expertise.
- Ability to unite different actors around a common project (communities, administrations, owners, citizens ...).
- Motivation to move on different sites
If this opportunity is something of interest to you, feel free to email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.
For more information about this role please contact our London office