Project Development Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH97079
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 20/03/2017
Spencer Ogden is working with a world leading renewables company who has a requirement for an experienced Project Development Manager of Solar Farms. As a result of my clients expansion plans in the APAC region they are now bringing new projects into the Australian Market and seeking for an experienced Project Development Manager with expertise in developing Greenfield Solar projects in Australia. The ideal candidate understands the Solar Market and the Renewable Energy Industry and has a deep understanding of the Australian Government Regulations.
- Support the Business Development Department when prioritizing among several business opportunities.
- Support the Legal Department regarding the preparation of contracts related to the commercial operations in their closing phase, by providing the specific knowledge related to the country regulations
- Support the Technical Department in the assessment or carrying out of the preliminary plant projects by providing also the specific knowledge related to the country regulations.
- Support the Company Management in the approval process of the business operations, as the Technical, Financial, Legal or Production Department do.
- Support along the sale or financing process of a project by solving the possible problems that may arise during the bank due diligence.
- Support the Administration Department in the Budget control and Treasury needs estimating.
- Knowledge of renewables development/construction/project management techniques; real estate development; financial modeling; sustainable energy projects/assets evaluation and acquisition; PV industry incentives and drivers.
- Exceptional analytical and financial skills (ROI, IRR, NPV, APR, etc.).
- BS in engineering, project management, construction management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience in renewables project development.
- Strong technical, supervisory and project management skills in renewables industry; familiarity with Preference given for experience in solar, wind, renewable energy or power generation.
To apply for this role please submit an updated copy of your CV here or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office