Our Client, an international leader in the development and construction of projects within the Renewable Energy industry are looking to further expand their Project Development team. To be based out of Toulouse, they are offering a competitive salary and an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic development team within a market leading organisation.
Reporting into the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The prospection of the preferred locations, through the realization and the coordination of the studies (wind, landscape, acoustic, fauna / flora etc.)
- The deposit and the acquiring of the administrative authorizations and their possible defense before the courts concerned.
- Planning and managing the development of each project in consultation with stakeholders in the sector
- Communicating with all stakeholders involved: government and services of the state, local residents and landowners, elected officials and associations.
- Following the progress of the different phases and negotiate the land agreements.
- Ensuring a rigorous follow-up of the administrative and regulatory procedures for the processing of the environmental license applications.
- Engineering school diploma or bac + 5 (geographer or urban planner or lawyer)
- 3-5 years of demonstrate experience in the development of wind projects
- Mastery of office software and QGIS ©
- Knowledge of the regulations applicable to wind energy in France
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like something of interest for you, please feel free to get in touch on +44 (0) 207 268 9355 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our London office