Project Development Manager - Waste Processing - Korea
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH124418
Location: South Korea, 서울시
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Salary: US$120000 - US$130000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Date posted: 02/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Project Development Manager - Waste Processing
Location - Korea
A world leading developer of infrastructure and renewable energy projects is now looking for an experienced professional within the waste processing industry to join their talented team.
This is a full-time position that offers high diversity and career progression. The role will be based around identification of sites, negotiation on land permits, and seeking environmental approvals.
Procurement and project tendering with a view to further expanding on waste opportunities will form part of the position:
- At least 10 years experience in the waste processing industry in Korea
- Degree in relevant background (Mechanical Engineering/ Construction)
- Exposure to the full life-cycle of development, construction and operations and maintenance
- Specific construction project management experience
- Fluency in Korean and English
- Strong appreciation of WHSE best practice
- International experience a plus, experience in the Korean market considered essential
This position will not be open long, so to be considered, please apply with a copy of your CV in word format asap or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321