Project Development Manager - Wind - East Coast
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH103711
Location: USA, New York
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: £100000.00 - £120000 per annum + Bonus, Work From Home, Remote Working
Date posted: 10/03/2017
Our client is on the hunt for an experienced Renewable Energy Project Developer to join an ever expanding organisation based out of Europe.
We are looking for experienced Wind / Distributed Generation / Solar / Renewable Energy professionals with proven experience developing projects in New York or the tri-state area. Ideally you will have knowledge of the permitting, approvals, land acquisition process in the Greater New York area.
We need experienced individuals with experience in the following:
- Permitting and Approvals for Wind Projects
- Experience negotiating with Land owners for Distributed Energy projects
- Commercial aspects of developing projects
- Wind / Solar experience in the New York Area
- Extensive background in Due Diligence, Wind Resource Assessments, Land Acquisition
The exciting part of this job, as it will allow you to work remotely, travelling to site as required and reporting into the head office in Holland.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this type of position, please send a copy of your resume to me today at email@example.com
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.