Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH126023
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 11/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client one of the world leaders in challenging offshore marine engineering projects. Within the renewables offshore market, our client has commendably participated in the construction of large-scale European offshore wind farms. They are offering an incredible opportunity for a Project Director paying a competitive salary of £90,000-£110,000 per annum, additional legal benefits and top quality education and training opportunities.This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and lead on the organisation and implementation of projects on site aligned to the company vision, as well as working in close cooperation with local authorities.
Project Director duties and responsibilities:
* Develop and head an Installation team of Specialists/Senior Specialists in accordance with business needs
* Will manage the estimated budget, keeping in mind contractual and commercial aspects.
* Are responsible for the final implementation of large projects.
* On top of that, multitasking is in your blood and you pursue an effective way of working with our support services.
* Set the direction for the department and ensure alignment with stakeholder needs
* Are a hands-on professional and you value cooperation and teamwork
* Are prepared to work at one of our sites abroad for a longer period of time.
* Ensure that all activities are planned, managed, monitored and adequately resourced
* Ensure high levels of safety performance for the team and the clients served
* Drive standardization and continuous improvement of processes
Project Director desired experience:
* Are a qualified Civil or Industrial Engineer, preferable with a specialisation in construction or equivalent by experience.
* Have at least 10 years of experience in managing complex engineering/construction projects.
* Speak English fluently. The knowledge of other languages is an asset.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office