Spencer Ogden are looking to hire a Project Director or Senior Project Manager to manage the construction of a large scale onshore wind greenfield project in Ukraine.
Ideal candidates will have the following Experience/Background:
- Have an excellent understanding of Onshore Wind Farms; from Development, Financial Close, Execution and Commissioning
- Managed Onshore Wind projects within Emerging Markets
- Worked on Independently funded/financed project
- Confident ability to report to Senior Management, and take part in Steering Committee Meetings with lenders
- Have worked on Balance of Plant projects before hand - ideally Engineering capacity
- Commercially astute, with Technical expertise
- English mandatory, Ukraine or Russian languages would be a real advantage
You will be hired on a Project basis for a duration of 12-18 months, with a project office on Site or Kiev.
If you're interested in hearing more, please send through your CV.
For more information about this role please contact our London office