Experienced Project Director Needed
A renowned Tier 1 Civil Construction company in the Melbourne CBD, is looking for an experienced and confident Project Director to join their team. The business has a major pipeline of projects ahead and is now looking for an accomplished individual. The successful candidate will manage the delivery of large-scale project in the CBD.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage the development agenda for the project
- Delivery of a development programme on time and on budget
- Building, developing and managing various internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Producing and updating progress reports as and when required
- Maintain accurate project reports
- Overseeing the quality of work being performed by consultants, contractors and suppliers to determine compliance with relevant specifications
- Identifying and mitigating project risks
- Developing and mentoring a team
- Take an active role in business development
You will be / have:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field of study
- Must have previous experience working on large-scale projects
- Previous client-side construction experience
- High attention to detail with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving ability with a proactive approach
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- High level of computer literacy.
For more information on this opportunity contact Emily on 0383762498 or email@example.com
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.