Project Director - Power Generation
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 338859THS
Sector: Plant Project Development/Management, Power
Salary: US$10000 - US$14000 per month + benefits
Date Posted: 08/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client a European based engineering company are looking to hire a project director for a new 400mw coal fired power plant project in Indonesia.
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience within senior project management roles, on power generation projects
- Evidence of successful delivery on at least 2 power generation projects
- Experience in working on a power plant construction project within Asia
- Ability to utilize previous experiences, in order to deliver the project on time and on budget.
- Manage the project team's work , provide supervision , guidance and manage their performance review to ensure effective performance , resource planning and cost control
- Collaborate with internal departments including finance, design, procurement, manufacturing and quality to ensure maintenance of effective communication / coordination, ultimately the timely and effective delivery of the project.
- Maintain cordial but effective working relationship with external parties, this will include all contractors and suppliers. design teams , government representatives etc.
- Lead technical discussions and technical sessions, supervise / control the implementation of plans and programs.
- Manage budget planning, including contract and cost negotiations with contractors and other third party suppliers. Ensure prudent cost management.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321