Project Director R&D - Metering - France
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112796
Location: France, Rhône-Alpes, Lyon
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: €100000.00 - €120000.00 per annum + Bonus
Date posted: 06/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Project Director (R&D) to work with a key client within the metering industry based in France.
Our client are world leading technology and services company with offices and manufacturing sites worldwide. They are at the forefront in cutting technology (hardware and software) in providing solutions in the energy sector. Key areas where they specialize include meter manufacturing, IoT solutions and Smart Cities.
Due to growth and key developments in Europe, they are currently seeking a Project/PMO R&D Director to join them on a permanent basis in France. This will see you leading a dynamic team within existing and new key programs/projects and product programs in their heat and water metering business line.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background:
-10 years' experience in managing R&D projects/programs
- Proven record of managing high performance culture in a geographically diverse locations
- Experience in R&D program & product management groups
- Hands on experience with both hardware and software products and development models/processes
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written, in English & French
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multiplex and manage multiple high priorities
- Ability to performance at highest throughput while under deadline pressure
- Distinctive problem solving leader, & people management
- Demonstrated team leadership capabilities with both direct and indirect reports
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility to travel through EMEA
For more information about this role please contact our London office