Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH117437
Location: USA, New Jersey
Sector: Plant Engineering, Design and R&D, Power
Date posted: 28/11/2017
Spencer Ogden is working with a major EPC company in the North East, US and are looking for a Resident Project Engineer on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years experience
- Civil or Mechanical Engineering degree
- Power generation experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with Project Superintendents and Field engineers to answer field RFI's, NCR's and all
Field Procured Equipment Submittals
- Coordinate all field engineering efforts with Project Engineering Manager and EOR
- Review all field submitted submittals and distribute to Discipline Project Engineer's as required.
- Manage a copy of red line documents on site to reference all changes address by RFI's, NCR's and
Design Change Notices.
- Work directly with Superintendents to verify that all Equipment is being received per the Bill of
Materials at the receipt of delivery.
- Work with Quality Assurance Representative to verify that all equipment is being properly stored and
- Verification that all field work is completed to current drawing and specification
- Work with the Project Superintendents to perform field take off's, review change orders, provide daily
man power reports
- Assist the project Safety Supervisor in support of the Project Safety Program
- Assist the project Quality Control Supervisor in verifying that all procedures are being flowed in
accordance to the Corporate Implementing Procedures
- Review of Subcontractors RFI's and Submittals in Document Control
- Verification of Receipt and Inspection of all equipment and material that arrives on site
- Help prepare all NCR's before Resident Engineer/ Quality Assurance's review.
- Oversight of all As-Builts, Conformance Specifications
The assignment starts mid-December and ends at the end of September 2018. It will be M-F, 8-5 and rate is negotiable at this point. If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.