The Project Engineer is responsible for the delivery of small projects as allocated from the Maintenance department within R&CE. Working alongside R&CE management and functional stakeholders, the role holder will ensure allocated projects are delivered in accordance with the agreed objectives on time, within budget and with zero incidents.
Project size between: £100,000-£1 million
Must have COMAH site experience.
- Agreeing project scope & objectives with Maintenance Manager
- Managing allocated projects on time, right first time and within budget
- Liaison and communication with key project stakeholders
- Ensure full compliance with both JM and UK legislation for EHS for all projects
- Ensuring the application of best practices by ensuring compliance with the JM project delivery process.
* Qualified to degree level in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering. (Essential)
* COMAH site experience (Essential)
* Two years of relevant experience within refining/process/chemical manufacturing industry. (Essential)
* Experience of delivering projects in high hazard operating environments. (Essential)
* IT literate. Able to use full MS office suite including MS Project. (Essential)
* Able to follow P&ID's. (Essential)
* Familiar with Hazard study methodology and stages (Essential)
For more information about this role please contact our London office