Job Title: Project Engineer
Number of Positions: 2
Language required: English (Dutch is beneficial)
Manager: Erwin De Lange
- Working on a Food Processing plant located in Kruiningen, Netherlands.
- Will be creating talks and relaying requirements with equipment suppliers along with utilities.
- Creating orders for equipment's & package units.
- Liaising with external clients, suppliers & contractor for the current project.
- Outsourcing drafts-man work.
- Creating package units.
- Checking contracts for purchasing and specifications.
- 5 years minimum experience in project engineering (chemicals, petrochemicals or refineries).
- Previous experience working for engineering companies.
- Dutch speaking is preferred.
- Mechanical background.
- Experience on previous Food projects would be beneficial.
Contract Length: 12 month / renewable
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 40 hours a week flexible hours (Starting with 3 days a week)
Start Date: ASAP/April
Location: Kruiningen, Netherlands
For more information about this role please contact our London office