Seeking Experienced Project Engineers.
Our client is an award winning organisation, who pride's themselves on their high quality projects, due to their high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety focused.
They are seeking two Project Engineers for an upcoming project in Melbourne's CBD.
The Project Engineer's key role is to manage 3rd Party Access requests and 3rd Party Projects.
The successful candidate, will demonstrate;
- Effective and profession relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Internal and external project reporting
- Assisting with the Tender team, with client proposals, methodology & costings
- Commercial management, including preparation of claims, variations and extensions of time
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the company's safety, quality assurance & environmental management system
- Able to manage all phases of large, complex, turnkey construction projects;
- Contract management, planning and financial management experience;
- Manage internal field and subcontractor resources
- Coordinate delivery activities to achieve project time and budget objectives.
If you have the experience and are ready for the next challenge in your career apply or alternatively email Emily.email@example.com for more information.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.