Seeking an experienced Project Engineer - EIC with experience in Construction, Commissioning and Completions. This is a long term opportunity on Tier 1 projects.
The successful candidate will have a drive and passion for the power industry and experience as a Project Engineer in a similar capacity. This role reports to the Project Manager/ 2IC to the PM and is office based with site travel.
- Provide technical support for project scopes
- Support the tender process, project specifications
- Supervise installation and commissioning
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe and ethical manner
- Comply with company work standards
- Maintaining documentation, plans and records ensuring compliance, and a strong focus on best practice and safety.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Engineering Degree qualified
- Experience with construction, commissioning and completions
- Take an active role in safety, quality, environment and the control of risks within these areas, as well as dissemination of information, instruction, training and supervision.
How Do You Get This Contract Job?
- Please click apply OR Send your up to date CV to Maggie.email@example.com or call Maggie on 08 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office