Project Engineer (Water Treatment), Johor Malaysia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH103212
Location: Malaysia, Johor
Sector: Water, Utilities
Date posted: 05/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
My client is currently seeking for a SENIOR/PROJECT Engineer to be responsible for project management of the Design, and the Mechanical & Electrical works aspect of a Water Treatment Project in Johor Malaysia. You will be responsible to ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met in a timely manner.
* Responsible for effective project planning, implementation and efficient use of available resources.
* Assemble and lead project team to ensure all works carried out meet client's requirements and regulatory standards
* Monitor and ensure project progress meets target timeline and is within project budget
* Participate in meetings, prepare progress reports and provide advice & recommendations in proposals, budgets, procurement, construction commissioning and other project activities
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, consultants etc.
* Participate and demonstrate commitment to work place HSE
* Ensure all relevant licenses, permits, approvals are in place prior to commencement of work and valid during the project life cycle
* Manage and resolve issues/challenges/conflicts encountered
* Other duties as assigned
* Degree in Civil Engineering recognized
* At least 5 years relevant experience and have lead/handled public infrastructure projects in Singapore and/or Malaysia
* Proven track records in Water Plant Construction, Water Treatment, Waste Water Treatment Plant projects
* Excellent leadership and people management skills with ability to build, motivate, develop and manage team to achieve set goals and objectives
* Effective problem solving skills
* Committed and adaptable to changing work environment and business conditions
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Possess own transport
* BS Civil Engineering; other Engineering disciplines with related work experience will be considered
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321