The Project Finance Analyst (PFA) is a key member of the Project Finance team. The Project Finance team is charged with monetizing portfolios of renewable energy projects originated and developed by the Company. Deal flow includes the sales of portfolios at NTP (M&A), as well as structuring financings to hold projects on balance sheet.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Sales and Project Development teams in creation of pricing models based on current monetization options
- Prepare analysis to decide to sell or hold portfolios/projects
- Provide backup analysis to Sales and Development teams when presenting projects for approval through the Company's project approval process
- Support Project Finance team running portfolio sales processes (at NTP or COD) from initial buyer prospecting, through negotiations into contract management
- Play large role on smaller team structuring working capital facilities
- Interface closely with Sales, FP&A, Development, Engineering, Legal and Management to help guide projects forward quickly and efficiently
We are looking for extremely motivated individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced and fluid company poised for growth in one of the country's most rapidly changing industries.
- Minimum of two years relevant financial experience, ideally in solar or another renewable energy
- Proven ability to perform accurately (data analysis) and timely (deliverable deadlines)
- Desire to support a high-energy, evolving team in an early stage company
- Bachelor's degree with high academic achievement; Master's degree a plus
- Strong computational and analytical skills
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic with the ability to proactively manage diverse relationships and multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Potential to be creative, flexible, and think critically in tackling a variety of challenges, from the industry level to customer-specific
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
The position is based out of our San Francisco, CA office. The organization promotes an open and collaborative work atmosphere. Cross functional teams work closely together to solve problems and move the company forward.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.