Our client, a Market Leading Renewable Energy Developer are looking for a Project Finance Analyst to join their team in Lyon. The company designs, develops, builds, finances, invests and operates photovoltaic plants. They currently operate more than 200MW of Solar Power and are expanding rapidly in the market.
Project Finance Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting the financial, legal and technical due diligence of the projects
- Structuring the finance of the projects, including negotiation of legal documentation and closing of the operations.
- Updating financial models in accordance with the stage of development and various investment scenarios based on the information provided from the development teams.
- Develop and improve financial models based on market information.
- Evaluate acquisition projects and perform audits of these projects.
- Perform analysis on the selection of financial institutions.
Project Finance Desired Experience:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in project finance or financial analysis
- Hold a BAC + 5
- Excellent working knowledge of building financial models from scratch
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331
For more information about this role please contact our London office