Our client, a Market Leading Renewable Energy IPP, is looking for an experienced Project Finance Manager for a Global position covering both aspects of project finance and investment. You will be an integral part of the company business and strategy, providing invaluable support and critical analysis and assessment of investment opportunities which will be absolutely crucial to the international growth of the company. This is a fantastic role which will guarantee you exposure to different projects at various levels and will contribute massively to your personal growth and professional development.
Project Finance Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full analysis of potential investments and management of the entire investment process in renewable energies assets and companies.
- Key role in the transaction: both originating the transaction and performing valuation.
- Due Diligence of the company in interaction with the management team and external advisors, structuring of the transaction and negotiation of the legal documentation.
- Presenting the top recommendations to the Board of Directors.
Project Finance Manager Key Requirements
- 5-10 years' experience in Renewable Energy Project Finance.
- Business or Master 2 Finance.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law, business law, taxation and finance.
- Very good knowledge of the financial markets (capital, subordinated debt, debt).
- Knowledge of the legal and tax aspects of arrangements and risk management.
- Fluent in French and English.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office