This positon is for Project Management within the Energy Management division, specifically for the Digital Grid for a global supplier of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing external complex large scale software implementation projects preferably in the utility/energy sector.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to scope, deadline and budget.
- This includes directing resources in a matrixed organization and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Define the project's objectives, participate in project planning during and after the sales cycle and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- 5 + years of Project Management experience with large systems in the utility industry
- Bachelors' degree in (computer science), electrical engineer, or power systems engineer
- Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- PMI certified
- Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- 25% travel is required
Relocation assistance is offered for ideal candidates for the position.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.