Project Manager (Civil & Structural)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH91457
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Build, Project Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 03/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a tier A property developer and investment company in Asia Pacific that have excellent reputation in the market.
We are assisting them source a Project Manager who is looking for a challenging career in Hong Kong. As a manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing diverse range of complex construction and fit-out projects.
- Project planning and management of asset enhancement and new development in shopping centres and office commercial buildings.
- Work independently and co-ordinate with in-house teams, consultants and vendors for all project related activities.
- Ensure the projects are completed within budget and time frame
To be successful for this role,
- You should be degree qualified engineer in civil & structural engineering with related professional qualifications such as HKIE/ RPE/ CEng/ MICE etc.
- You should have at least 10 years' experience in project management with experience in commercial and grade-A properties projects
- You should be able to display good understanding of and adherence to building legislation, standards and codes & regulations in Hong Kong
- You should be able to identify identify, analyse and mitigate potential risks
- You should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for an Assistant Project Manager role.
If you are looking for an Engineer or Project Manager opportunity within construction, property & engineering please feel free to contact Richmond Mui at +852 3726 8207/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
For expressions of interest please submit your resume in word format and contact details and we will be in contact.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office