Project Manager - Construction (Wind)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH127896
Location: Germany, Hamburg
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 18/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a leading global renewable energy developer, wholesaler, service supplier and energy solutions provider. They're currently looking to bring on a Project Manager that will take over the technical project management in the realization of wind energy projects in Germany, paying a competitive monthly salary + package. This is an exciting opportunity for passionate and hardworking professional to represent a global leader in one of their key markets through their construction phase.
Project Manager duties and responsibilities:
* You will coordinate the preparation of the implementation planning as well as the tender documents.
* You are responsible for the awarding of the construction work and the negotiation of the associated contracts.
* You are responsible for achieving the cost, quality and deadline objectives of the projects during the construction phase.
* Responsible for maintaining customer contact on site to update them on the status of activities.
* Accountable for the safe and effective operation of the project during the construction phase.
* Update schedules, estimates, forecasts, or budgets.
* You are prepared to travel to other locations in line with the project at hand.
Service Technician desired experience:
* A Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
* Previous experience in Project management during the construction and installation phase, ideally in the realization of wind projects.
* Driving license.
* Able to work under pressure and are willing to work additional hours.
* You have a good knowledge of English.
* High communication skills, negotiating skills as well as an independent way of working to complete your projects.
* Customer and solution focused, pragmatic and independent.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office