Our client, one of the leading producers of green electricity in France and a global player in the production of renewable energies are looking for a Project Manager. They are offering a competitive salary and additional benefits, as well as top quality career progression opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced construction project manager to come on board and lead on the organisation and implementation of projects on site aligned to the company vision, and further develop their skills within the industry.
Construction Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to project development teams
- Manage the technical design of the projects and the technological choices with a view to the technical and economic optimization of the projects.
- Coordinate the internal technical projects and the external ones allowing the precise definition of the project and participate in the constitution of a first budget
- Write consultation specifications, manage tenders, select companies and negotiate supply, supply and / or works contracts
- To ensure the successful completion of construction works and network connections.
- Take charge of the coordination of projects, consultations and decide in consultation with your hierarchy of the choice of subcontractors.
- Manage construction contracts, including amendments, litigation and receptions
- Intervene in the field on an ad hoc basis when the works supervisor needs support
Project Lead desired experience:
- From a civil engineering or similar educational background
- 3 to 5 years of experience of managing wind farms (or solar) on an international scale
- Strong negotiation skills alongside adaptability and responsiveness to emergency situations
- Demonstrated experience in the management of high-power wind and / or solar construction sites (> 5MW)
- Can speak English and French Fluently
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office