Our Client, a leading consultant for the Development, Construction and Operation of projects within the Renewable Energy industry, are searching for a Project Development Manager to oversee Solar/Wind projects. To be based out of Dijon, they are offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of a growing organisation which has seen extensive growth over recent years. This is a very exciting opportunity for a dynamic and exciting professional to take the next step in their career.
Reporting directly to the Head of Development, responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the development and the realization of the wind and PV plants.
- Participating in the development of strategy for the areas entrusted to you and ensure its implementation,
- Identifying new locations and secure for wind projects and PV plants to the ground via securing up to preconstruction
- Developing and cultivate effective consultation with all the actors involved and concerned
- Coordinating the studies (wind, landscape, acoustic, fauna, flora ...) until the deposit and obtaining the authorization, environmental
- Ideally of higher education (Bac +4 / 5 min) specialization energy, planning or environment,
- Minimum 2 years experience within the management of photovoltaic/wind projects
- Passionate regarding the renewable energy industry and the challenge of the job at hand
- With a great sense of responsibility, you demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in team.
- Organization, autonomy and rigor allow you to run several projects in parallel.
- Mastery of GIS software (QGIS)
- English/French is essential, German would be a plus.
For more information about this role please contact our London office