Our client is a listed developer in Hong Kong which has been aggressively acquiring new lands and projects in Asia Pacific.
Due to the award of new project, they are currently expanding their Project Management Team in the company. Spencer Ogden HK will be recruiting Project Managers - Electrical & MEP on behalf of this client. The successful candidates will be reporting to the Project Director.
- Represent the Company to liaise with Main Contractor, Consultants, various government departments and lead the project team towards the execution of efficient, cost effective works and cost control;
- Monitor all building services, civil & structural related activities for the upcoming residential project
- Maintain Project program and ensure compliance to Contract Conditions Monitor
- Work closely with other teams in resolving key engineering issues that may affect the master plan or impair the progress of work.
- Other duties assigned by the Director
To be successfully for this role:
- Recognized bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building Services
- Experience in working in a well-established developer
- Experience in managing MEP consultancy
- Minimum 15 years' experience in construction & property industry
- Minimum 10 years' experience in electrical & MEP design
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Management role
- Experience in large scale building projects such as hotel, commercial, casino, theme park
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Candidates with more experience will be offered Senior Manager title
The successful candidate will be offered 5-day work, competitive salary package & bonus etc.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please send your CV to richmond.mui @ spencer-ogden.com For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office