Project Manager - Fit Out - Hong Kong
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH101334
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Build, Project Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 20/04/2017
Job Responsibilities :
* Strong management, communication and problem solving skills
* Responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned projects, including progress, quality, cost and client relation
* Ensure all construction activities comply with contractual requirement
* Attend regular site meeting, organize, and prioritize work
* To monitor overall commercial, contractual and technical matters for all current projects
* To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives, architects and subcontractors
Job Requirements :
* Higher Diploma or above in Construction related disciplines
* Minimum 5 years relevant experience for Project Manager in the fit out projects: residential, offices & hotels, etc.
* Conversant with interior fit-out nature, A&A work
* Able to work independently and under pressure.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project.
* Fluent speaking and writing in English & Cantonese
* Immediate available is preferred
Please Contact Alan Ng 3726 8212 or send me your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office