Job Responsibilities :
Job Requirements :
- Strong management, communication and problem solving skills
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned projects, including progress, quality, cost and client relation
- Ensure all construction activities comply with contractual requirement
- Attend regular site meeting, organize, and prioritize work
- To monitor overall commercial, contractual and technical matters for all current projects
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives, architects and subcontractors
Please Contact Alan Ng 3726 8212 or send me your cv to email@example.com
- Higher Diploma or above in Construction related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience for Project Manager in the fit out projects: residential, offices & hotels, etc.
- Conversant with interior fit-out nature, A&A work
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English & Cantonese
- Immediate available is preferred
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office