Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH124035
Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne CBD
Sector: Transmission and Distribution, Power
Date posted: 30/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are working with one of Australia's largest electricity operators and are looking for a Project Manager with a Utilities background to lead the newly formed team.
The right person will have a Transmission & Distribution background and have previous experience working in Utilities as well as;
- Management experience in a Project Manager, Project Lead, Project Engineer, Project Officer role or similar
- Proven ability to work in an autonomous and agile manner
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint competency
- SAT Knowledge
- Willingness and availability for occasional travel to site locations in rural Victoria
- Overall suitable attitude
- Tertiary Engineering, Management or Technical Qualification
Role responsibilities include: Project coordination, management of resources and equipment, overseeing design and technical standards, and implementing and producing reports
The role is for a 12 month minimum contract and is;
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Full time, Monday to Friday with the occasional site visit
- Offering an ASAP start
- An opportunity to be apart of a large-scale project
Due to the urgency of this role applicants based in Melbourne are preferred. Australian Citizens or Residents only please.
Please send your CV with References to email@example.com or Phone 08 6280 2417
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office