* Manage all phases of project execution from receipt of order through to completion
* Complete project handover meetings and reviews with sales team and customer
* To manage project to satisfactory status for commissioning completion
* Provide project specific support to installing contractors
* Communicate constantly with sales engineer and customer to ensure high level of customer service is provided
* Assist with development of processes and documented procedures for full completion and sign off of projects
* Maintain all records and documentation relating to each project in a standardized format and timely manner
* Assist in developing systems to track and review project status
* Assist with internal training as and when required
* Manage time and workload to ensure no disruption or delays to projects.
* Develop/re-purpose sales support and training material and deliver in regions to drive business
* Align our existing portfolio to regional and channel requirements
The rate is £44-£50 (ltd co) based on experience.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office