A leading Gold Mining company based in Canada is seeking a Project Manager for a new opportunity opening up shortly. This engaging and dynamic company works closely with local communities to bring benefits to the local area as well as having a strong environmental responsibility ethos.
They are looking for a dedicated and engaged Project Manager to oversee production and deliver plant improvement projects, starting at initiation and overseeing them all the way through to completion.
The responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate with HR on recruitment and hiring.
- Establish organizational charts and staffing levels.
- Maintaining a supportive and unified working environment and understanding of the perspectives and issues of those around them.
- Appropriate safety certification and dedication to creating and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Intervene as and when is necessary to ensure health and safety standards are upheld.
Criteria for consideration for this role will have:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in mine engineering, geology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering, or a related area, with 10+ years industry experience, as well as 5+ years management experience.
- Firm understanding of risk management, contract management and business improvement.
- Goal orientated
- Focused on achieving objective through a close attention to detail
- Enjoys working side by side with driven and engaging individuals who are some of the best in the industry.
What the role will offer you:
- A compensation package that includes: performance based incentives, benefits and stock purchase plans.
- A chance to work with a dynamic and progressive team.
- Opportunities to have a direct impact on the mining industry.
- Access to further career opportunities and projects within the company.
For more information about this role please contact our London office