Spencer Ogden are seeking a Project Manager for a permanent opportunity based in Hampshire.
Our client are a rapidly growing smart energy specialist. They are a manufacturer and software solution provider within Smart Metering, Smart Cities and energy management. Due to expansion and successful results on tenders they are seeking a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Project Manager you will be working on several key projects from conception to completion working within the project management team. This will include the usual project management activities such as, project controls, risk management, managing stakeholders, project delivery, quality management.
This role is ideal for a project manager who is in their early stages of their career, working with one of the most key innovators in the smart energy sector.
To be considered you will have the following skill sets/background:
- Degree or vocational educational background
- Suitable project management qualification Prince2/APMP
- Extensive practical application of industry-standard Project management methodologies and techniques
- Resilient character
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong documentation and report writing skills
- Computer literate, with high level of competence in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills track record
- Proficient with Microsoft Project
- Prioritisation skills
- Good facilitation and workshop management
- Strong numeracy and commercial skills
- Awareness or experience of business change management approaches
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits, with real career progression
For more information about this role please contact our London office