1. Work with business and Group IT stakeholders to define solution and implementation requirements
2. Prioritize requirements and define scope and dependencies to meet business needs and priorities in a timely manner given available resources
3. Manage, maintain and distribute standard project management deliverables for the successful system implementation, including: implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, technical risks assessment and contingencies
4. Lead technology solution vendor selection process (including RFPs where applicable) and manage against deliverables (including SOWs, change management, approval of deliverables).
5. Partner with internal and external solution teams to deliver on time and with the quality required
6. Lead and drive development of pilot and release strategy; plan and manage each release to ensure seamless and flawless go-live
7. Work with business and relevant stakeholders to proactively manage requirements fit to decrease support requests in the future
8. Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate resolutions so as not to impede the progress of system implementation
9. Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution
10. Ensure all business systems, IT systems, partner platforms and networks are deployed in a timely manner and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements
11.Accountable for on time solution delivery, quality and cost.
* Establish high-level significant relationships with key stakeholders
* Balance business and functional requirements/needs with available resources and competing priorities
* Coordinate the diverse global and functional units in a matrix organization across 5 regions.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.